Why Choose CUBE Voice & Data?
CUBE Voice & Data has built strong relationships with the most reliable Australian phone & internet providers to provide your business with the industries best telecommunication products & services.
Small/Medium businesses in Newcastle, Central Coast, Maitland, Rutherford and Cessnock choose CUBE Voice & Data, because we:
1. Are their single point of contact for ALL of their communication services, also known as a professional Managed Service Provider.
2. Keep their costs low due to our low overheads & no corporate structure.
3. Provide them with reliable, up-to-date IT systems for greater productivity.
4. Are their Trusted Advisors – we broker the best solutions, regardless of our profit margin.
5. Provide them with bespoke solutions for their business using multiple carriers across multiple services.
Our associations enable us to provide your business with the ‘best of breed’ ICT Solutions & Services for Small/Medium Sized Businesses from providers including:
- Networking Solutions
- Support and Maintenance Services – faults & After sales Support
- Office Phone Systems – Supply, Install, Maintain
- Specialist Inbound Products – 13 & 1300 & 1800 Numbers
- Fixed Lines – Digital (ISDN, VoIP) & Analog (PSTN)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Technical Audits, Assessments, Analysis & Recommendations
- Cost Review & Service Quality Analysis
- Social Wi-Fi Solutions (Shopping Centre’s, Restaurants, Cafes, Service Industries etc)
- Video Conferencing (Permanent /Temporary, Buy or Rent)
CUBE Voice & Data has developed a process to analyse your communication needs and recommend the best solution for you without distracting you from managing your business.
CUBE Voice & Data can ensure your business is at the forefront of technology whilst supplying the most cost effective communication solution for your operations.
At the core of the CUBE Voice & Data business model, are our principles, which we carry through all of our relationships.
We take these principles very seriously through our relationships between our clients, our suppliers and ourselves. CUBE will provide sound, ethical and practical advice, oversee the implementation of any recommended solution, and be available for any ongoing assistance you may require.
Increased competition and new technologies have brought great benefits to business in Australia over recent years. But many enterprises miss out on substantial savings and new services improving their business efficiency, because they are too occupied with running their business.
CUBE Voice & Data uses only well-proven technology. So in addition to great savings, you can rest assured of great quality of service. We are committed to providing you with 24/7 support for all services via a call back service. CUBE provides billing, fault reporting and account enquiries through our dedicated in-house Australian based customer services department.